Inside the Villa
Relaxation and comfort are the name of the game at Canary Cove. With plenty of room to spread out and beautiful ocean views, you are sure to enjoy your time on Ambergris Caye.
Use one suite or all three, the private villa is yours to enjoy, inside and outside.
Canary Cove Villa has three suites and can sleep a maximum of 10 guests, including 2 small children in the Kids’ Bunk Room, depending upon your party configuration. The suites in this modern villa each have a king-size bed and ensuite private bath. If there are smaller children in your party, you can take advantage of the Kids’ Bunk Room with 2 bunks, as well as a queen sleeper sofa in the living room. There is also a half bath in the common area.
Inside the Villa
- Accordion folding glass doors provide natural sunlight, open to the patio & pool, beachfront, and ocean views
- Gourmet kitchen designed for entertaining; dining table seats eight
- Common area 1/2 bathroom
- Living Room: queen pull out sofa bed; flat panel television with Blue Ray player, latest 5.1 Dolby surround sound home theater system, Apple TV
- Local TV cable services
- Central air conditioning
- Suite 1: ocean view with patio access, king-size bed, ensuite private bathroom featuring double sinks, deep soaking tub, oversized walk-in shower; flat panel television, Blu-ray player, hairdryer, a hotel safe, central air conditioning, blackout curtains
- Suites 2 and 3: king-size bed, flat-panel television, Blu-ray player, ironing board, iron, hairdryer, a hotel safe, blackout curtains, and central air conditioning in each; ensuite full bath featuring double sinks, private toilet, and a shower; Suite 2 has an ocean view with pool patio access, and Suite 3 has a garden view and no exterior door
- Kids’ Bunk Room is flexible, includes 2 small bunk beds and room for a crib
“Wow, what a truly amazing place! The scenery is breathtaking, the facilities fantastic, and the staff’s hospitality was the best. We enjoyed all the activities from snorkeling, diving, kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming & lounging around the pool, the platform as Mexico Rocks, seeing the school in San Pedro, playing “Jungle Ball”, extreme puzzling, and peaceful sleeps. A special thank you to Gil for teaching Jason how to scuba dive—it was a huge thrill for him! And to Mike for guiding us through Hol Chan. Thank you again for sharing your home with us”. – C., D., B. & J.