17′ 59.914 NORTH
87′ 54.901 WEST
Located six miles north of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Canary Cove seems like an isolated get-a-way place, but it’s only a boat ride to enjoy the local color and atmosphere of San Pedro. The private 5-acre site has 400 feet of beachfront, with private residences to either side, and is less than a mile away from the famous Belize barrier reef.
With the Belize barrier reef visible off the Canary Cove shore, world-class SCUBA diving, snorkeling, fishing, plus private sailboat, luxury cruisers, private docks, and a floating platform are all available to enjoy the Caribbean sea just minutes from Canary Cove. The famous Mexico Rocks marine preserve is directly offshore of Canary Cove, just one of many fantastic spots for viewing sharks, rays, eels and the rainbow of tropical fish.
As a guest, no long trips to these wonderful activities are necessary, and you can stretch the hours in your day. Experienced divers can drop into amazing sea life on one of the best barrier reefs in the world—guided by our PADI certified divemasters. Rely on the most professional dive crew on the island taking you to locations unknown to many, learn to dive or advance your experience using Canary’s comfortably large modern dive boat and equipment—traveling in just minutes among the best dive spots in the world.
- We have laundry service onsite so you don’t have to pack too much.
- For guests with longer hair, hats and hair bands are a must as it is always windy and even windier on the boats!
- Bring your favorite sunscreen & insect repellent.
- Bring comfy shoes/slippers for inside, as the entire house is tile flooring.
- Canary Cove has high speed fiber direct to the compound for streaming through your internet carrier; you can request a Wi-fi password upon arrival. VoIP, imessage and Vonage (one cent/minute to U.S.), etc. are supported.
- Mobile: both CDMA and GSM phones work but be very careful—roaming is very expensive at $3/minute. Remember to turn off data roaming on your iPhones.
- Doctor, X-ray machine, and decompression chamber are on the island
- Water is fine to drink from our taps at Canary Cove. On property, we have four cisterns for rain water, a well, a reverse osmosis system, filtration plant and UV system to ensure tasty potable water.
- Bring your own epi pens or any specialized medicines.
“It was the shortest and best time out here in Belize. Each trip brings a new adventure.” – D., California