Makes Your Vacation Deliciously Unforgettable
Your carefree Canary Cove vacation includes the service of our private chef, Nathalie. Trained in California at John Bentley’s, Nathalie and her staff bring the best of Belize to your table. All you need to do is decide when you would like to dine and let us know of your preferences while you are vacationing (guests are responsible for food & beverage provisioning purchases to be arranged in advance). That’s it! Leave the rest to us. Your kitchen will be stocked and our bartender will be available for afternoon and evening poolside relaxing. Lunch and dinner, you can choose to be served indoors or poolside. If you have dietary restrictions, no problem—we’re happy to work with you to make your vacation delectable!
Ideas from Our Chef
- Breakfast: Cereals, milk, locally made cinnamon bread / rolls and other island bakery treats; eggs, bread for toasting, bagels, local vegetables, fruit, juices, pancake mix, etc. are available for self-service
- Lunch: Burgers, Quesadillas, Fajitas (chicken, pork, cheese), Lionfish, Chicken Bacon Pita Sandwiches, Lobster Poppers, Beer Battered Fish, Salbutes, Empanadas, Pibil, Conch Fritters, Wraps, Melts, Soups, Salads, Fries, Tacos—all made for you
- Snacks: Lemon Pepper Wings, Stuffed Mushrooms, Dumplings, Cheese Plates, Shrimp Mojo de Ajo, Ceviche, Shrimp Cocktail, Nachos, Kale Dip, Hummus, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole & more—all made for you
- Dinner: Spaghetti Ala Carbonara, Rotisserie Chicken, Lobster Thermidor, Blacken Fish, Kebobs, Traditional Rice and beans with Stewed Chicken, Lasagnas, Casseroles, Grilled Seafood and Meats, Shrimp Scampi with Linguine, Coconut Curry (seafood and chicken), Grilled RibEye Steaks, Sushi, and more—all made for you
- Dessert: Chocolate Mousse, Banana Bread, Bananas Foster, etc.—yum!
“What an amazing week! The Canary Cove team has truly exceeded all my expectations, and I will miss them all! Now it’s back to reality and the gym to work off all the delicious food that Nathalie prepared! Hope to see you again soon!” – M.